The 2022 entry fees are R4650 for a SOLO rider and R9300 per team
Dr Evil aka Leon Evans and Zandile decided to change the race format in 2016. This has been done with the rider in mind and for the maximum enjoyment of the stunning routes that we have in the area. Please refer to the accommodation tab for guidance on where to stay and riders are welcome to stay at one venue for all three days or to enjoy all that Plett and the Crags have to offer from an accommodation perspective. All venues are within less than 20 kilometres of each other.
THIS ENTRY INCLUDES
- World class mountain bike routes.
- Three race venues in very beautiful locations.
- Full neutral support on route.
- All land access and permits that are arranged by the event organizers.
- Premium goody bags with a NEW MERCHANDISE supplier.
- Dinner will be served at the Race Village for all competitors from the evening of Wednesday 21st September and LUNCHES will be provided to the riders on Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd September as well as on Saturday 24th at Cairnbrogie Dairy Farm. There will also be a vegetarian dish option available and all Meals will be prepared by a professional local catering company. There will be coffee/tea and snacks available at the venues before the start but riders are encouraged to eat breakfast at their accommodation before coming to the venue this year.
- Super water points with food and drinks.
- Bike wash and lubrication at race village
OPTIONAL EXTRAS FOR RIDERS
- See transport and accommodation options
- Airport Shuttles
- Bicycle transport from Gauteng and Cape Town.
- Stalls and activities at the Wittedrift race village.
- A food truck with delicious food for supporters and for those wanting to purchase breakfast.
- Post event shuttles available from Knysna for riders who will participate in the
- Lions Karoo to Coast Mountain bike challenge.
THE OPTION OF KAROO TO COAST
Bike check for the full race
Tech Zone offers Technical Assistance for the Three Day Stage Race. A full race check for the 3 days will cost R1250.00 and bookings in advance are recommended. Contact JP van Zyl – email@example.com Pre Bookings is advised.